CRITERIA FOR SHIKSHA VALLEY SCHOLARSHIP
1. Application Criterion:
a) Students securing aggregate 70% marks in last annual examination. Candidates from all Boards will be eligible for the scholarship test.
b) Students with exceptionally well in extra-curricular activities can also apply, provided they have secured more than 60% aggregate marks in the last annual examination.
2. Scholarship will be awarded only on One Time Admission fee, Annual fee and Tuition fees of the School. Fees for hostel and transport are not covered under scholarship program.
3. The validity of the scholarship is for two successive academic sessions from the date of admission provided the student is promoted to the next higher class with such percentage of marks as stipulated by the school management in individual subject as well as in all mainstream subjects. Failing to do so, the scholarship will be withdrawn automatically with intimation and thereby, the student/parent/guardian will have to pay the fee as per the regular fee structure of the school.
4. Scholarship will also be awarded to meritorious students of the school subject to securing of such percentage as may be stipulated by the school management from time to time.
5. The school has the right to withdraw the scholarship if the student is found to defy any school rule(s) or is engaged in any kind of misconduct in the school.
6. The decision of the school management with regard to grant of scholarship will be final and binding in all respects.
7. The above scholarships criteria are subject to change from time to time.
8. Candidate applying for scholarship examination will have to deposit registration fee of Rs.100/- in cash at a time of collection of Admit card.
Click here to Register